Specialized direct replacement side view mirrors
TWO-AXIS mirrors *
Two-axis mirrors feature a flat portion and an outer convex section that is fully adjustable by the user.
Depending on you preference you can adjust the spotter mirror to give you some of the following advantages:
- To get an extra wide viewing angle while driving and changing lanes, simply rotate the spotter mirror away from the vehicle.
- You can point it slightly downwards for easier backing into tight spaces
- Want to keep an eye on some bulky load in the back of your truck? Towing? Adjust the spotter mirror accordingly.
- Always have the perfect rear viability by changing the configuration of the main and the auxiliary mirror.
* USA Patent Pending
Also know as Euro style. A vertical line indicates that the outer approximately 25% of the surface is curved in order to increase the field of view.
Commonly used on the passenger side, those mirrors are slightly curved along the whole surface and offer extended filed of view when compared to flat mirrors.
- All of our mirrors come with the back plate, which will fit exactly like the original. There is no need for adhesive pads and no modifications are required.
- Replacement of your existing side view mirror is very simple and normally takes about 10 min for each side.
- Press in the mirror glass as far as possible on one side. Carefully pull ot the old mirror out of the housing. Disconnect any electrical connectors from the back of the mirror.
- Reconnect and snap your new spotter mirror into place. Check to make sure the mirror glass is secure.