Fits the following vehicles:
2016-2020 Toyota Tacoma w/BSM (Blind Spot Monitoring)
Toyota Tacoma BSM Availability
- The two wires for heat/defrost are not polarity specific
- We provide 2 wire extensions with each mirror to make the install a bit easier but they are not required
- Connector plug for BSM has to be fully inserted until the clip is engaged
- There are many posts on Tacomaworld and other forums of people getting errors messages: “BSM not available” or “Check BSM system”. Search for “tacoma blind spot monitor problems“
- Those errors are not uncommon even on trucks with very few miles. They are typically caused by dirty BSM sensors which are located on the inside left and right of the rear bumper. Cleaning any dirt from the sensors usually restores proper operation.
Thanks to Jesse Rizo!
In the video below he explains in detail how to install and some of features and benefits: